Saturday, 26 May 2012
People who have a vision in their hearts, people who have a dream have a certain restlessness about them to see their visions or dreams come to pass. Your vision and your dream is the same thing. It's a mental picture and strong desire outlined within you of what you want to achieve and manifest.
We are not created to live purposeless lives, we have been built and designed to fulfil and manifest our dreams. We all have dreams, its what propels us to make the decisions we make and take the steps we take.
There are good dreams/visions as their are bad ones. Your dream is not your purpose but your dream must be linked to your life's purpose. Your purpose is what God has in mind concerning you, Gods dream for you. Your dream must reflect part of, or all of God's purposes for you.
Like everything thats alive, dreams have a stage and process to them. They are listed below:
1) CONCEPTION STAGE- This is the stage where the dream has just come into your heart. The idea has just 'dropped' into you when you perhaps least expected it or when you were going about your daily activities. It dropped into you like seeds are dropped into soil, it happens largely by inspiration.
2) DEVELOPMENT STAGE- This stage or season is where you know within you that your dream is growing, you know it because you can feel it within you, it's getting bigger on the inside. It's at this stage that the details of your dream get clearer and the steps to take to the fulfilment of your dream gets clearer. This stage is also a very vulnerable stage, because fear can increase as the dream gets clearer and this can be overwhelming.
This stage of the dreams 'life' is when you find it easier to connect the dots. In this season, your dreams and ideas must be well protected and guarded from negative people, laziness, enemies, and thoughts of doubt and fear. It's not the time yet to broadcast your dream. It's the time to put your imagination to work and visualise that dream happening.
3) CONFESSION STAGE- This is the season in your dreams stage when you should use your mouth to declare and confess what you see within you and what you feel and know deep down inside. It's the confess it and have it stage, the decree it and see it stage. There is a power in our tongue that can be used for good or evil. Use it to manifest your dreams and fulfil worthy purposes.
At this stage start sharing your dream with those you feel and know can help you bring it to pass. People whose expertise, resources or encouragement you need.
4) ACTION STAGE- It's that time when you have to take some proactive steps towards the manifestation of your dream. It's the period the rubber needs to meet the road. It's that time when talk has become cheap, if you don't take committed steps and actions to the achievement of your dream. At this stage, you might have to write a business plan, see that bank manager, take a loan towards that business, go on a course, seek counsel or whatever it is you need to do to achieve your dream.
5) MANIFESTATION STAGE- This is it! You conceived it, it developed within you, you confessed it, you took steps by taking positive action. Now you're manifesting it. It's when you started that hospital, that business, wrote that book or married that longtime sweetheart of yours.
Enjoy it, revel in it, its the future you wanted. You didnt give up.
It's a story that's symbolic of the victory of light over darkness, good over evil and how God uses the seemingly foolish things of the world to confound the wise, the base things to confound the mighty.
Personally I like that story because I am a writer and I draw inspiration from it and a number of life lessons.
My third book 'SWORD OF GOLIATH' has it's inspiration from it. It will be out by year ending and it promises to be a fictional, historical and action adventure treat! A must read for all you lovers of fiction and action. I will be out in about 4 to 5 months time. My fourth book 'KEEPERS OF THE KEYS' will be out early next year, also published by Author house publishers.
You will be able to get copies through http://www.authorhouse.co.uk/, http://www.amazon.com/, http://www.amazon.co.uk/ and a host of other online retailers.
I look forward to your views about it.