Friday 8 July 2011

Why the Book 'Great Words For Great Living?'

GREAT WORDS FOR GREAT LIVING IS MY NEWLY PUBLISHED BOOK. It's a dream that has been on my heart for a long time coming, and I am grateful to my creator for helping me accomplish this feat.
It's quiet different  from my last work - 'MAKAIRA: the double edged sword'. My previous publication is a fictional work, while my later work is an instruction manual, an over 400 page compilation of quotes and phrases I have assembled over a 10 year period.
Within it you will find inspiring words from men like Abraham Lincoln, President Barack Obama, Nelson Mandela, Donald Trump, Haille Selassie, Cyrus the Great, James Dyson (the British inventor) and other inspirational figures including my humble self.
It touches on wise words from areas of life like Government, Marriage, Business, Love, Women, Creativity, Imagination, Success  and Leadership. It  has  the  potential  to  radically  alter  your  perspective  for  the  better.
It  is  a  must  read!
You  can  order  copies on Amazon.com or through  my  publishers authorhouse.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment