Friday 10 June 2011

LET'S KEEP THE CALLIGRAPHY PROFESSION GOING.

I'm  working  hard  and  praying  hard, hoping  to  launch  my calligraphy  studio  this  year. I  have  written  a  previous  article  on  this  blog  about  calligraphy, calligraphy  is  a  field  of  art  and  design  I  have  a  passion  for, it's  a  subject  I  never  get  tired  of  looking  into  and  I dont  get  tired  to  practice  it; for  me  it's  a  calling  of  some  sort.
The  pictures  above  are  pictures  of  me,  doing  my  thing  on  my A3 drawing  board. It's  11:30am  and  I  am  having  a  mug  of  tea.
There  is  nothing  like  doing  what  you  enjoy  doing  for  a  living.
I enjoy  authoring  books, looking  into  innovations  and  design  and  ofcourse calligraphy.
I  have  authored  two  books  this  year already  and  I  hope  to  open  my  own  studio  for  calligraphy, I  am  keeping  my  fingers  crossed  and  hoping  for  the  best.
Watch  this  space!

No comments:

Post a Comment